There are five things you should know about Manchester girls if you come across one of us in London.
1. We like to dance to indie music (we eat it for breakfast, dinner and tea). We grew up dancing to the Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, The Killers and of course The Smiths and Oasis
2. We spent our childhood going to the pub, the park or the cinema. (In that order)
3. We eat chips, cheese and gravy and we drink pints of beer (well some of us do, sorry mum)
4. We tend to over-share with anyone and we will use the word ‘love’ or ‘babe’ in every other sentence
5. Finally, we’re in the big city to make it – it’s where dream are made. (The village girl will change the world)
Image from – http://thatmanchesterblog.co.uk